Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://carlislegamersvtm.forumotion.com

The News in the week

on Wed May 09, 2018 10:28 pm
+++++Welcome to the 6 'o' clock news+++++

"Hello, I am Robert Dougall and welcome to the 6'o'clock news. The main story of today's broadcast is that the Angelheart Corporation Building has been severely damaged in what can only be described as a heinous act of arson."

"We now go live to Alastair Alban who is with Peter Dougray, CEO of the Angelheart Corporation, Alastair"

"Thank you Robert, I am indeed with Peter Dougray. Peter, what can you tell us about the attack?"

"Well, I don't want to say too much, as there is an ongoing investigation from both the police and the military"

"Excuse me, I do apologise for interrupting, but did you say the military?"

"Yes Alastair, we are developing some medication for the military so they have a vested interest in our company. The only thing I am at liberty to disclose is that we found this" (He holds up a shirt) "In a pile of soil. So whoever has done this will be found and they will face consequences"

"There you have it, an impassioned Peter Dougray from the Angelheart Corporation. This has been Alastair Alban for BBC Soctland, Back to you Robert"
Admin
View user profilehttp://carlislegamersvtm.forumotion.com

Re: The News in the week

on Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 pm
News article from The Scotsman

The body of Scott 'The Slasher' Duffy was found mutilated and devoid of all blood yesterday by police. Duffy was a known gang member of The Thompson Gang. The Scotsman tried to contact Glasgow Police for comment but nobody was unavailable. Graffiti has been found near to the bodies location stating that The Thompson's would have revenge. Duffy was last seen out in the clubs on Tuesday night, if anyone has any information, they should go to the police- hopefully preventing a bloodbath.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum